Recipe by Candle Lover
I worked as a cook in a big grocery store while attending college. The deli employees shared some of the prep area with us. They made a ton of these High rollers. Oh they are so awesome cut as appetizers or as a sandwich at lunch with a bowl soup or chips. For the meat or cheese use what ever you like these are the ingredients they used. I am guessing on the amount. of meat and cheese needed so that zaar will except my recipe.
Top Review by bunker5
when preparing these delicious rolls...ADJUST GARLIC POWDER! made this recipe with quantity stated & the flavor is too overbearing. 2TBS is way too much, maybe 2tsp would be more accurate. even with the addition of thinly sliced green pepper, black olives & red onion the only flavor that came through was the garlic. these are wonderful apps when you have the right cream cheese to garlic ratio. hope my easter guests like garlic!
- 12 tortillas
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lb roast beef, sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 lb honey-roasted ham, sliced very thin
- 1⁄2 lb smoked turkey, sliced very thin
- 24 slices colby-monterey jack cheese, very thin
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 3 tomatoes, sliced very thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover each tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Use half of the tortilla to layer meat ,cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Roll up the tortilla with cream cheese side rolled up last ( the cream cheese seals the edge to the tortilla).
- Cut into 1 inch pieces and display on a pretty platter. These will go very fast.