1/1 Photo of High-Altitude Zucchini Bread
1 hr 15 mins
The Wallaces's Note:
Since we live in Colorado, I'm always on the lookout for high-altitude bread recipes. So much easier than figuring out conversions or taking chances with recipes designed for sea level! This one turns out great every time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grate zucchini (unpeeled) and beat together with vegetable oil, sugar, and eggs.
- 3Add vanilla and orange juice concentrate (optional).
- 4Sift together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt) and blend with the wet mixture. Stir in chopped nuts.
- 5Pour into two greased 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 350F for 45-60 minutes.
- 7Let bread sit in pans 10 minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for High-Altitude Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1592 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2891.9
- Calories from Fat 1226
- Total Fat 136.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 2417.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 383.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 206.0 g
- Protein 39.5 g