2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Canadian bacon,mushrooms & chopped vegies are additions to this creamy dip.Add more or less, your choice. Served with sliced meats or crackers,chips or fresh vegetables.If you don't want the bacon,leave it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Canadian bacon, chopped fine
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 white onion, chopped fine
- 3 teaspoons nakano rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons kikkomen light soy sauce
- 4 drops hot sauce (optional) or 1/2 teaspoon wasabi (optional)
- 1Add olive oil to sautee pan, heat oil.
- 2Add bacon and vegetables.
- 3Sprinkle rice vinegar over vegetables.
- 4Cook until chopped onion is transparent.
- 6In mixing bowl, add celery salt, mayonnaise,cream cheese and soy sauce. Mix well with beaters.
- 7Add the sauteed vegetables and mix inches Add hot sauce or wasabi (Japanese horseradish) if desired.
- 8Cover and chill for two hours.
- 9Chill time is included in preparation time.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hidy Ho Mayo Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.0
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 504.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: