Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy chicken breast recipe flavored with Ranch dressing mix and orange marmalade. Great served over rice and garnished with mandarin oranges. From the Hidden Valley web site.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Cut chicken into strips and saute in oil until brown.
- Combine dry dressing mix, broth and marmalade and pour over chicken.
- Cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes until done.
This was a very unique recipe! I wish that the ranch flavor stood out more. My 8 yr old said too much citrus but I didnt mind it. VERY easy to make. Thanks for posting. :)
This is one of those recipes that no one can agree on,so I did not rate it... I didnt care for this,I cant put my finger on why exactly..My DH however thought it was OK but not a keeper..
Quick, easy, and very delicious. What more do you need? I just made this for dinner and my family has already requested it again soon! Thank you for a quick weeknight dinner.