This is one of our favorite snacks. The recipe came from the back of a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip.
- Combine sour cream and ranch dip.
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a glass pie pan.
- Spread ranch dip over top of refried beans.
- Top with the other ingredients: cheese, olives, onions, tomato.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
i love ranch dip mixed with salsa for taco salads, why ive never thought of adding it to the layered dip is more than i know thanks for posting this varation dee
This a wonderful dip, thanks so much for posting it! This is definately a crowd pleaser. Not only does it taste great, people always compliment on how pretty it looks, and it's so fast and easy to make.