Original Ranch Spinach Dip
photo by Hidden Valley
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped thawed, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 round loaf French bread
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables, cut up for dipping
- Stir together dips mix, sour cream, spinach and water chestnuts. Chill 30 minutes or until just before serving.
- Cut top off the bread and remove center (using firm bread pieces as dippers). Fill bread bowl with dip. Serve with cubed bread and vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>This is a sponsored profile.</p> 112159211"