Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A great guacamole.......great as a dip or salad on a base of lettuce and cucumber
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes
- 5 -6 pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup spinach
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh green onion, chopped
- 1 romano tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Half the avocados, remove the pits and remove the avocado flesh from the hull. Place into a mixing bowl and mash until creamy. Some lumps are OK. Dice the Black olives and Jalapeno peppers and add all ingredients to the Avocados. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for an hour or so, until chilled.
- eat and enjoy.