Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yum! Chocolate. Impresses your guests. And even yourself :) Bon Apetit
Make and share this Hidden Treasure Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 226 g BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cooled brewed roast coffee
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 3 minute or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted; set aside.
- BEAT eggs, granulated sugar and coffee in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until thickened. Add flour and the chocolate mixture; beat just until blended. Pour into 6 generously greased and lightly floured 6-oz. custard cups; place cups on baking sheet.
- BAKE 11 to 15 minute or until cakes are puffed with crusted tops, but still soft in the centres. Cool 5 minute Invert cakes onto individual dessert plates. Sift icing sugar evenly over the cakes. Serve warm.
Great and dense chocolate cake! I garnished this with strawberries . Everyone loved it! Thanks Jon!