Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bigelow makes this lovely herbal tea that is caffeine free.
Make and share this Hibiscus & Rose Hip Iced Tea With Cranberry Juice recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (8 g) rose hibiscus tea bags
- 4 cups hot water
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 lemon, sliced
- honey (or sugar) (optional)
- Add tea bags to hot water and steep for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and chill.
- Fill glass with ice cubes pour in tea and enjoy this healthy drink.
A lovely, lovely recipe Rita. Wouldn't expect any less from you. This tea was quick and easy to make with terrific results. I love Hibiscus & Rosehip tea, so I knew I would love this. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for Think Pink 2015.
I'm not really a tea drinker but for some reason had some hibiscus tea bags in the cupboard. I made this to go with a salad for lunch. Very refreshing & most enjoyed.
A very delicious and refreshing drink. I love the flavor of the hibiscus tea mixed with the cranberry. This is a keeper. Thank you Rita!