Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I got this from Hungry Girl on Yahoo! Food and man is it ever good on a hot summer's day and oh so easy! Hope you enjoy it too! Note: the cook time is the approximate freezing time.
- 1 (2 g) on the go stick packet orange drink mix (recipe uses On the Go Crystal Light Sunrise Orange Drink mix)
- 1 cup mango
- Dissolve drink mix into four ounces (1/2 c) of cold water, stir well.
- If using frozen mango, run under cool water for several minutes to thaw, so it blends more easily.
- In a blender, puree mango and drink mix mixture until just blended.
- Pour into a dish, cover, and place in freezer until nearly solid (several hours).
- If freezing overnight, thaw slightly by microwaving for 40 seconds or allowing it to sit out for about 10 minutes.
This is great! Nice and refreshing, especially on a very hot day!:) I froze in a small plastic container. I think that next time I would pour this into two small containers and use it for two servings. It makes a lot for it being sweet(in a good way). I calculate this as 2 points. Thank you troop Angel for sharing a great recipe!