Tropical Fruit Sorbet
- Ready In:
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled
- 1⁄2 pineapple, peeled and cored
- 3⁄4 cup freshly squeezed tangerine juice or 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup passion fruit juice (or pulp, may substitute with tangerine juice)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Cut the bananas and pineapples into small chunks.
- Puree the fruit in a blender along with the tangerine juice, passion fruit juice or pulp, sugar, rum, and lime juice until very smooth.
- Chill the mixture thoroughly, then freeze it in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!