Recipe by senseicheryl
I found this recipe on the www.hersheys.com website and WOW does it sound awesome! I can't wait to make these for the girls at work.
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa, Hershey's
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted and divided (or you can use margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, Hershey's
- 1 cup peanut butter chips, Reese's
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together cocoa and baking soda in large bowl; stir in 1/3 cup butter. Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining 1/3 cup butter; stir until smooth. Add flour, vanilla and salt; blend completely. Stir in milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.