Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and simple starter or part of an antipasto platter.
- 10 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 35 g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 3 teaspoons chopped garlic
- olive oil
- Slice tops and bottoms off tomatoes, reserve tops and discard bottoms.
- Place tomatoes on a small oven tray. Combine breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic and a little olive oil in a bowl, season and mix well.
- Spoon mixture onto tomatoes, replace tops and place tray in oven heated to 180°C Cook for 20 minutes or until beginning to soften.