These are a little different. They use basil and rosemary. See the two variations too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse seeds well in cold water, removing all of the fibrous strings and pat thoroughly dry.
- 2Transfer to a large bowl and add the oil and salt, rosemary and basil, stirring well to coat.
- 3Spread seeds on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake at 350 degrees until crisp and golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning add more salt if desired.
- 4Variation 1 - For Spicy Seeds: Use 1 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons chili powder.
- 5Variation 2 - For Indian Seeds: Use 1 tablespoons curry powder, a pinch of cayenne pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 874.0
- Calories from Fat 693
- Total Fat 77.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1189.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 34.1 g