Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is to go with my crab cake recipe I submitted today. But it is delicious to use when making tuna salad. Also great with sandwiches.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cornichons or 1⁄4 cup other gherkin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Used to make chicken salad from leftover roast chicken. very flavorful. made for zwt6
We eat scads of tuna salad in my house, and DH takes his lunch to work every day. It's always nice to find a recipe that goes well with them, and this definitely fits the bill! Made for ZWT 6.
A scrumptious mayonnaise, which several of us enjoyed for lunch today on open rye bread sandwiches topped with baby spinach leaves and canned salmon which I had combined with this yummy mayonnaise. The only change I made was to omit the hot pepper sauce (personal taste preference). I particularly loved how lemony this mayonnaise was. Thanks for sharing this recipe, susie cooks. Made for Gimme 5.