Hubby loves this chicken recipe. Handed down to me by my mom. Very tasty and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the broiler: Line the broiler pan with foil, spray with Pam.
- 2Place chicken, skin side down.
- 3Mix the dry ingredients and sprinkle 1/2 on the chicken.
- 4Broil according to your oven directions, or Put 4-6 inches from heat.
- 5Broil 20- 25 minutes.
- 6Turn and sprinkle with other half of dry ingredients, top with lemon slices.
- 7Broil until brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8OR Cook on your outdoor grill using the same method of sprinkling on the herbs and using the lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 679.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.0 g