Recipe by Marjie501
Hubby loves this chicken recipe. Handed down to me by my mom. Very tasty and easy.
- 3 -5 lbs chicken pieces or 3 chicken, cut up
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons tarragon
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 lemon, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- For the broiler: Line the broiler pan with foil, spray with Pam.
- Place chicken, skin side down.
- Mix the dry ingredients and sprinkle 1/2 on the chicken.
- Broil according to your oven directions, or Put 4-6 inches from heat.
- Broil 20- 25 minutes.
- Turn and sprinkle with other half of dry ingredients, top with lemon slices.
- Broil until brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- OR Cook on your outdoor grill using the same method of sprinkling on the herbs and using the lemon slices.