- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, freshly ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add beans to medium saucepan with water to cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Return beans to pan.
- Add vinegar, oil, and spices to pan, tossing with beans.
- Cook and stir over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.