Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I saw this on Tyler Florence's show. I tried it. I Love it! I feel it's the best garlic bread I've tried.
- 118.29 ml butter, at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1.23 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
- Mash the garlic cloves with the salt and olive oil (the amounts are approx) making a paste.
- Add the paste, parsley and basil into the softened butter.
- Spread mixture on a halved loaf of french bread.
- Drizzle with a touch of olive oil.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Very good! I used extra garlic and added a little pizza blend cheese on top. Everybody loved it.
I love this recipe! I found it on the food network and made it last night. All of my guests were raving abou the bread. I forgot to add salt and drizzle oil before baking but this didn't detract from the wonder ful bread!
Wonderful :) The only thing I didn't do was drizzle with olive oil before baking and I don't think it detracted from the finished product. My guests loved it. Thanks for a keeper. :)