Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent on tossed salad greens, over sliced tomatoes and as a dip for veggies.
- 8 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup peeled, seeded, grated cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced very fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refreg for hour or to to mingle flavors.
- Serve over tossed greens.
- Good as veggie dip too.