- 3 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a small skillet, cook garlic in oil and butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain pasta, add to skillet.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese, basil, parsley, salt and pepper, toss to caot.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.