Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For leafy green salads or sliced cucumbers and tomatoes. Doubles as a tenderizing marinade for barbecuing meat. (Use 1/3 c dressing in a plastic bag to marinate 1 lb meat. Use beef stock when marinating beef.)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In container with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, chicken stock, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Shake well.
- Add oil and shake again.
- Refrigerate for up to two weeks.
What a superb dressing. . . . again!! I think it is the tarragon that puts this over the top for me. I just love trying your dressings Dancer^. I do seem to eat a lot of salad :-)