Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm always looking for different spice combinations for roasted potatoes and this one hit the spot!
Make and share this Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g new potatoes, medium sized cut in 1/2-inch wedges
- 29.58 ml oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml coarse salt
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with oil.
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle spices over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes evenly on a foil-lined shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.