Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm always looking for different spice combinations for roasted potatoes and this one hit the spot!
- 907.18 g new potatoes, medium sized cut in 1/2-inch wedges
- 29.58 ml oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml coarse salt
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with oil.
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle spices over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes evenly on a foil-lined shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.