Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick,and easy 8)
- 4 large potatoes, scrubbed & cut into wedges, size of steak fries
- 2 large shallots, sliced to small rings
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place the potatoes in single layer in baking pan.
- Sprinkle shallots, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with just enough oil to lightly coat.
- Bake until tender and lightly browned, 40 minutes or so (depends on size of wedges).
- Sprinkle the cheese and place under broiler until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Very yummy. I only made enough for 1 serving but was able to serve 2 as a side dish. We each got 4 nice wedges. I made as posted except used cooking spray in place of the oil. Worked great. I served it with Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Crock Pot Baked Sliced Apples - 1 Ww Point. Thanks for posting. :)
These are fantastic,very easy to prepare and my family gobbled them up.I love the cheese addition.