I love to serve polenta with this hearty dish, along with some simple green beans.
Make and share this Herb-Roasted Butternut Squash and Sausages recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups butternut squash, peeled & cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 lb fully cooked chicken sausage (such as chicken and apple cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 8 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine squash and next 6 ingredients in large roasting pan.
- Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until squash is tender and sausage heated thoroughly, stirring once, about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with vinegar and serve.