Recipe by BothFex
Love this recipe as it's not too sweet. This is a favorite for Spring and Summer gatherings. Prep time includes chilling.
- 2 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons mint, coarsly chopped
- 1 large stem lavender or 1 large borage
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups strong tea
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring to a boil water, sugar, mint and lavender. Boil until sugar is dissolved then remove from heat and let steep 20 minutes.
- Strain herbs from sugar syrup.
- Add orange juice, lemon juice, and tea, then chill.
- Combine punch with chilled club soda just before serving.