Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You will be pleasantly surprised how tender and flavorful your chicken breasts will turn out. Recipe is from my Simply Colorado Too! cookbook. Prep time does not include marinating time.
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons whole basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned
- Whisk the lemon juice, dijon mustard, parsley, basil, lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over the chicken in a shallow dish, turning to coat.
- Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator 4-10 hours, turning occasionally. Grill the chicken over hot coals for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Great chicken! Made as written and marinated it over night. I was concerned about the amount of mustard and if DSs would eat it, but they devoured it! I sliced mine up and served it on a salad. will be making this again! Made for PRMR.