Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is incredibly awesome!
Make and share this Herb-Crusted Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 14.79 ml parsley
- 14.79 ml all purpose Greek seasoning
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml skim milk
- Crush ritz crackers.
- Add parsley, greek seasoning, salt, and pepper to ritz mixture.
- Combine egg and milk.
- Heat large skillet over med-high heat.
- Dip fish in egg wash and ritz mixture.
- Cook in olive oil in skillet 3 minutes on each side.
yummy. i can't believe i've never combined ritz and fish before. beautiful golden color!
Everyone loved this! Besides tasting great, I love the fact that it's so simple and quick to throw together. Will definitely be making again. Thanks for posting! Made for 2008 All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag.