Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Corn could be added to this. Any leftovers can be used for making salmon patties.
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
- Drain and flake the can of salmon.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased crock pot.
- Cover and cook on High for 1 hour, then on Low for 2-4 hours.