Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy fish recipe. Ideal for a mid week supper.
Make and share this Herb-Baked Fish With Tartar Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all the ingredients for the tartar sauce and chill.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Grease a large sheet of aluminum foil with plenty of soft butter.
- Place the fish on top, dot with butter, season and sprinkle with wine and lemon juice on top.
- Scatter the herbs over and wrap the fish in the foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with the tartar sauce and chips, if desired.
I haven't tried the herb-baked fish part of this recipe but I made the tartare sauce and it was great! Very lovely flavour from the capers.