Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hot Sauce and Peppercorn T-Bone steaks cooked on the grill. Quick and Simple
- 1 beef t-bone steak
- coarse salt
- black pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce or 2 -3 tablespoons hot sauce
- Place steak on a plate and sprinkle both sides with salt and plenty of pepper and the dry mustard.
- Rub the spices into the meat with a fork or your hand.
- Drizzle the steaks with tobasco sauce and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Set up the grill for direct grilling and preheat to high.
- Brush and oil the grill grate.
- Arrange steaks on the hot grill grate at a 45 degree angle.
- Grill 4 - 6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Rotate the steaks after 3 minutes for attractive cross-hatch marks.
- Coarsely grind as much pepper as you can bear over the steaks as they grill.
- Transfer steaks to plate and let stand for 3 minutes, then serve.