Recipe by LorenLou
Way back in high school I worked in a deli with a German lady named Heidi. She was a wonderful cook, and these are her beef tips. "Quick" refers to throwing it together, not the cooking part! Serves alot......enjoy!
- 3 -4 lbs beef stew meat
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (reduced-fat is fine)
- 30 ounces water (ie, 3 soup cans of water)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 3 small green peppers
- cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- If meat is not already in cubes, cut it into bite-sized cubes.
- Cut the green peppers into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a dutch oven.
- Cover, and place in oven for about 3 hours (or more).
- You could probably put in a crock pot too, although I have never tried it.
- Serve over rice.