Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can you say yum? These are great, but i'm working on making them better. My last batch tasted as if it where missing a little bit of something...vegan butter I think...
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegan butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup carob chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine the vegan butter, sugar, vanilla, egg replacer (mixed with the water beforehand. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients. Mix.
- Add carob chips (and nuts if desired).
- Drop teaspoonfulls on a greased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 min(i like my cookies more chewy, so about 8 minutes works great.
- Cool on a rack and try not to eat them all up too fast!
- Tell me what ya think.