This receipe was shared by our head cook at the medical center where I'm employed. It is served in our cafeteria around the holidays and all I can say is "WOW" Very light and tasty!
My Private Note
9 X 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 5 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, butter, and 1/2°C finely chopped pecans. Thoroughly combine and then press mixture thinly into a 9 X13 inch baking pan.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 2°C of the whipped topping, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Spread evely over cooled crust.
- 5In a large mixing bowl combine pudding, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 more cups of whipped topping. Mix until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining 1°C of whipped topping. Sprinkle with 1/2 chopped pecans, if desired. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Pumpkin Cheesecake and Layered Mousse Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 334.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g