Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Wonderful dessert made easy in the crock pot! Perfect served with ice cream! Enjoy!
- 1 (28 ounce) can canned peaches, sliced and drained
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup granola cereal, divided
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT 1/3 cup granola in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup granola on top.
- Cook on LOW 4-6 hours.
- Serve with ice cream!
This was very rich and good warm with vanilla ice cream. I used fresh peaches and substituted crumbled oatmeal cookies for the granola (my daughter is allergic to the coconut oil in most granola). I cooked it on high for 2 hours, but I am sure you could bake this in the oven if you are pressed for time like I was. Hmmm... bet this would work nicely with apples too! Thanks for sharing an easy recipe.
I loved this-it's perfect for a cold winter night. Another easy, easy great dish to put together-thanks!