Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A friend of mine gave this to me... it couldn't be easier, just remember the ratio 3-2-1. Delicious! Note: This uses those packages of "Good Seasoning" or whatever Italian salad dressing mixes you can find in the grocery store.
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 loaf French bread
- Put beef in crock pot, then seasoning, then broth.
- Cook on low 6-10 hours until falling apart.
- Serve over french bread, open-face sandwich style with the juice as au jus.
- Note: If you use a very lean cut of beef, you may have to add an additional can of broth.
Delish! So simple and so tasty. The house smelled wonderful while this was cooking. Thanks Tom&Candy.