Recipe by CandyTX
A friend of mine gave this to me... it couldn't be easier, just remember the ratio 3-2-1. Delicious! Note: This uses those packages of "Good Seasoning" or whatever Italian salad dressing mixes you can find in the grocery store.
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 loaf French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Put beef in crock pot, then seasoning, then broth.
- Cook on low 6-10 hours until falling apart.
- Serve over french bread, open-face sandwich style with the juice as au jus.
- Note: If you use a very lean cut of beef, you may have to add an additional can of broth.