1/1 Photo of Heather's Crock Pot Italian Beef
8 hrs 5 mins
A friend of mine gave this to me... it couldn't be easier, just remember the ratio 3-2-1. Delicious! Note: This uses those packages of "Good Seasoning" or whatever Italian salad dressing mixes you can find in the grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put beef in crock pot, then seasoning, then broth.
- 2Cook on low 6-10 hours until falling apart.
- 3Serve over french bread, open-face sandwich style with the juice as au jus.
- 4Note: If you use a very lean cut of beef, you may have to add an additional can of broth.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heather's Crock Pot Italian Beef
Serving Size: 1 (681 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1193.6
- Calories from Fat 637
- Total Fat 70.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 235.6 mg
- Sodium 1550.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 74.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix