- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces grated chocolate
- saltine crackers (enough to fill a cookie sheet)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place saltines on foil lined sheet.
- In a sauce pan combine brown sugar and butter; boil together for 1 minute. Take off stove and add 1/4 tsp baking soda. Stir well and pour evenly over crackers.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 8 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or on top of stove and spread over baked crackers while still hot. You may need to put back in oven for a minute.
- When cool, break apart and then store in the refrigerator.