Starbucks Heath Bars (Copycat)
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups white sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces nestle's semisweet chocolate chunks
- 12 ounces nestle's white chocolate chips
- 8 Heath candy bars, coarsely chopped
- In large bowl combine butter,margarine,white sugar,brown sugar, baking soda,salt, vanilla and eggs.
- Then add flour, chocolate chunks, white chocolate chips and heath bars.
- Mix well and spread batter in greased jelly roll pan (15X19). Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am from Andover, Ma. We have a place in Maine where we spend most of the summer. I have a wonderful husband in my life that I thank God for everyday. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. And I love it when I see the smiles on peoples faces when they love what I have cooked. Thanks to all of you and your recipes this happens alot!</p>