Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very easy and cheap dinner. My kids love it as well as my nieces and nephews. This dish is great for a camping dinner as well.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 35.43 g packet taco seasoning
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 170.09 g cansliced olives, drained
- 340.19 g box rotini pasta
- Brown ground beef in a skillet (It is up to you if you want to drain the fat. I like to keep it in there for extra flavor and so it does not get too dry) and cook Rotini according to boxed directions.
- Mix taco seasoning in the beef. Add diced tomatoes and sliced olives. Stir well.
- Once Pasta is cooked and drained, mix the meat mixture with the pasta in one bowl or pan.