Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A quick and easy hearty one dish meal
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lb sausage links
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Thaw potatoes by running water over unopened package.
- Combine potatoes, egg and onion powder.
- Press into well greased 9" pie pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Filling: Cook sausage links according to package directions.
- Blot links on paper towels.
- Place links in pie crust.
- Spoon tomato/ corn mixture over links.
- Bake 15 minutes more.
- Top with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes.
- Cut in wedges and serve.
This recipe was very good. I made it the night before. The next day I added the cheese on top and put it in the microwave to melt the cheese. Will make this again. Thanks kabrown
Thank you, Barbara, for sharing this very tasty recipe. I made it for supper tonight, just the way the recipe calls for and it was declious. So easy, yet so tasty! My husband loved it and I know we'll be having it again very soon!