Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Suprise someone you love with a couple of these cookies in their lunch bag.
Make and share this Hearty Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml reduced-fat milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml quick-cooking oats
- 236.59 ml unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips
- 177.44 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla; mix until light and fluffy.
- Stir in oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon until well blended.
- Stir in chips, raisins and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart unto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets. Remove from cookie sheets and cool completely on a wire rack.
these cookies were yummy. i like the subtle taste of the cinnamon spice. I left out the raisins and added a cup of coconut just as a personal preference. They also were a breeze to make. thanks for recipe