Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Taken from chef2chef.com forum. Quite a dense bread
- 6 cups whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄4-2 1⁄3 cups boiling water
- Grease pan and preheat oven 350°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients.
- Knead until smooth and elastic.
- Place in greased bowl, cover and rest until double. About 40 minute.
- Divide into 3 7x3 loaf pan (approx 463g / loaf). Proof about 30 minute.
- Bake 30-35 till brown top.