Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great breakfast casserole, that could also be made for brunch, or dinner.
Make and share this Hearty Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefully cooked bacon
- 1 (10 count) package biscuits
- 8 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) packagevelveeta shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- diced green onion (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Quarter biscuits, and place at bottom of pan.
- Layer with cooked bacon and shredded cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper and pour over cheese and biscuits.
- bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with onions, if desired.
Great all in one breakfast casserole!!! I just made 1/4 of the recipe for myself, although have leftovers, and served it with orange slices. I made it as written except that I did add some of the sliced green onions to my egg mixture for more added flavor. Thanks for sharing the recipe and congrats again on your football pool win!!!