1/1 Photo of Hearty Breakfast Casserole
weekend cooker's Note:
Great breakfast casserole, that could also be made for brunch, or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3Quarter biscuits, and place at bottom of pan.
- 4Layer with cooked bacon and shredded cheese.
- 5In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper and pour over cheese and biscuits.
- 6bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 8Garnish with onions, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hearty Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.9
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 229.4 mg
- Sodium 1022.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 20.5 g