Hearty Brunch Breakfast Casserole
I get a lot of requests for this. It's easy to make and easy to vary according to your family's tastes. Serve with fresh fruit and syrup on the side if you like.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cups Bisquick or 2 cups other biscuit mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 1 lb sausage or 1 lb bacon
- Fry your breakfast meat, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° and melt margarine in a 9x13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, sugar, oil and eggs.
- Pour into pan over melted margarine, and crumble meat evenly over top. If using link sausage, press gently into batter.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or till golden. Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I followed this recipe to the letter and made this for my family last night and got "it's alright" all around the table. You couldn't tell that eggs were in the mix and it seemed that the link sausages(I didn't cut them, just pressed the small breakfast links into the batter) got lost amidst alot of "just batter"- dipping it in syrup made it better for me but it wasn't a "WOW" -Reply