Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in a Pillsbury cookbook a long time ago. It doesn't make a big pot of soup, so we usually don't have any leftovers with this one.
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup small shell pasta
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 9 ounces frozen baby lima beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Lipton Beef and Onion Soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 16 ounces pork and beans, undrained
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Stir in pasta, celery, lima beans, soup mix and basil.
- Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 7-10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in pork and beans and tomatoes; cook until thoroughly heated.