Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
taken from the Super Charged book
Make and share this Hearts of Palm “potato” Salad -- South Beach Phase 1 recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and cut
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1. In a large serving bowl: whisk the lemon juice, mustard and garlic. While continuing to whisk, pour the oil in a steady stream to emulsify.
- 2. Add the hearts of palm, toss, taste (adding pepper or lemon juice as needed) and serve.