This recipe shows that healthy can also be delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown chicken in skillet in olive oil and poultry seasoning, removing skin from thighs.
- 3Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- 4Combine all remaining ingredients and spoon over the chicken.
- 5Bake uncovered, basting often, until chicken is well done or fork tender.
- 6Baking time varies, but is usually 30 to 45 minutes.
- 7Add water if sauce tends to boil away.
- 8Serves: 6, but if folks are hungry, serves 3.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heart Healthy Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 261.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives