1/1 Photo of Healthy Whole Wheat Molasses Cookies
This are great for when you want to have something with a sweet zing, but not too sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2sift first four ingredients together.
- 3in another bowl, mix butter, molasses and vanilla, then add eggs.
- 4add sifted ingredients and whole wheat flour, thoroughly mix.
- 5add raisins and mix.
- 6drop a tsp about 2 inches apart and bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Whole Wheat Molasses Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 136.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute