Nice and soft and all whole wheat. For the Oil, I've used coconut and grapeseed so far with success.
- Add ingredients to breadmaker in the order recommended by the manufacturer, I reserve 1 cup of flour and add until the consistency is a nice soft ball.
- Let machine run through dough cycle.
- Turn out dough and split into two pieces.
- Roll out each on floured surface to approximately 12"x18" rectangle.
- Brush each with 1 tbsp oil.
- Top each with 1/2 cup succanat or sugar mixed with cinnamon.
- I also sprinkle a little salt on, but this is optional.
- Roll up each rectangle and cut each into 8 equal pieces.
- Arrange cut side up in two round pans. Bake at 325-350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Prep time includes measuring dough ingredients and then rolling and assembling.
- Cooking includes dough prep in machine -- .