1/1 Photo of Healthy Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns - Abm Dough
2 hrs 30 mins
Chef #205345's Note:
Nice and soft and all whole wheat. For the Oil, I've used coconut and grapeseed so far with success.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients to breadmaker in the order recommended by the manufacturer, I reserve 1 cup of flour and add until the consistency is a nice soft ball.
- 2Let machine run through dough cycle.
- 3Turn out dough and split into two pieces.
- 4Roll out each on floured surface to approximately 12"x18" rectangle.
- 5Brush each with 1 tbsp oil.
- 6Top each with 1/2 cup succanat or sugar mixed with cinnamon.
- 7I also sprinkle a little salt on, but this is optional.
- 8Roll up each rectangle and cut each into 8 equal pieces.
- 9Arrange cut side up in two round pans. Bake at 325-350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- 10Prep time includes measuring dough ingredients and then rolling and assembling.
- 11Cooking includes dough prep in machine -- .
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Whole Wheat Cinnamon Buns - Abm Dough
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: