Recipe by tracey0629
I have tried many muffins but these finally are moist have a great taste and are super easy and quick to. make. They are great for the morning with a dab of Peanut Butter on them or a great snack during the day. Lastly, they are healthy & good for you.
- 2 cups wheat bran
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup of regular molasses
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar free applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 medium apple, peeled and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Combine wheat bran,wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon and sit aside. In a separate bowl, blend applesauce, milk,molasses,oil,eggbeater and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until moistened. Mix in the diced apple. Spoon batter into a muffin tin greased with cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minute.