1/1 Photo of Healthy Tortilla Chicken Pizza
Have pizza without the guilt! High in protein, so you will feel fuller longer. Be sure to keep your eye on this dish while it is in the oven, because it broils quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position oven rack 4-5 inches from heating element. Preheat broiler.
- 2Brush both sides of each tortilla with oil, using 1/4 teaspoon on each side.
- 3Prick the surface of the tortillas in several places with a fork.
- 4Place the tortillas directly on the oven rack and broil for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. WATCH CLOSELY!
- 5Place tortillas on baking sheet. Spread each with the pizza sauce.
- 6Arrange chicken and vegetables on each. Sprinkle with oregano and cheeses.
- 7Broil 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with basil.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Tortilla Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 525.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat mozzarella cheese