Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Have pizza without the guilt! High in protein, so you will feel fuller longer. Be sure to keep your eye on this dish while it is in the oven, because it broils quickly.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6 -7 inch) flour tortillas, preferably high fiber
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 cup roasted chopped vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup grated lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- Position oven rack 4-5 inches from heating element. Preheat broiler.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with oil, using 1/4 teaspoon on each side.
- Prick the surface of the tortillas in several places with a fork.
- Place the tortillas directly on the oven rack and broil for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. WATCH CLOSELY!
- Place tortillas on baking sheet. Spread each with the pizza sauce.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables on each. Sprinkle with oregano and cheeses.
- Broil 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with basil.
This is a nice little pizza, perfect for a quick lunch! I sprayed my tortilla with cooking spray instead of brushing with olive oil. I used red bell pepper for my vegetable and really enjoyed this - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010